Thursday 29 August 2019

Psalm 121 -- resurrected in Zambia

Muli shani! Greetings!

Psalm 121:  resurrected in Zambia
Written as a joint venture by second year Bachelor of Theology students at the United Church of Zambia University, Kitwe: Moses Sinuamba, Thomas Siwale, Cosmas Mwale, Samuel Simuchenje and Edward Chileshe

My heart is so much troubled
That when I ask for help from my trusted sources, 
none is able to assist.
But then, who is going to help me?
Then I realise that the Lord comes to my aid
And will not let me down, but watches over me.
The one who guards God’s own people is always available.
The Lord is all powerful to protect and sustain you.
Even when persecutions come along, the Lord will preserve you.
The, the Lord will protect and sustain you always.

 _______________________
Click here to enjoy more photos and the videos I'm posting.
Ana's Zambia Journey blog link: https://zambiajourney.blogspot.com/