Sunday 8 September 2019

Sponsored walk -- carrying lots of water!


Muli shani! Greetings from Zambia!

Always something new happening!

Tod's departed for the UK and I'm walking in a sponsored 10 km walk here in Lusaka to raise funds for a church building project. If you'd like to sponsor me, please let me know with a message to this website or an email to revsgobledale@hotmailcom.

The Lusaka Presbytery is building a church house to avoid continuing to rent.  Seeing the many new churches around Lusaka and at Mindolo, this is surely possible.  The land is already purchased. 



As for the fund-raising walk... We're walking through the city of Lusaka.  I'll be accompanying Bishop Chomba and members of the United Voice Radio crew among many other church members and friends from throughout the Lusaka Presbytery. 

I'm assured there will be an emergency medical vehicle accompanying the walkers and plenty of water available, as it will get hot.  We're starting early to avoid the heat of the day.

If you'd like to sponsor me, please let me know with a message to this website or an email to revsgobledale@hotmailcom. 
 _______________________
Click here to enjoy more photos and the videos I'm posting.
Ana's Zambia Journey blog link: https://zambiajourney.blogspot.com/